Bitcoin ATM Wien Opernring
You can find the Bitcoin ATM Wien Opernring by Kurant at Opernring 3-5/7 in 1010 Vienna within the 1st Phone Store
- Address: 1. Phone Store, Opernring 3-5/7, 1010 Wien
- Purchase: You can buy Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH) and Dash with Euro (EUR).
- Sale: At this ATM a sale against Bitcoin is possible.
- Transfer: The camera scans the QR Code from your Bitcoin address (Paper Wallet or Mobile Wallet) and sends the Bitcoin to this address.
- Limits: As an unverified user you can use max. € 250 withdraw/deposit. As a verified user the amount increases to €10.000,- per day.
- Identity check: No identity check at the standard limit of €250,- mentioned above
Those who need a higher limit than the standard limit can verify themselves directly at the ATM. An identification document (passport or identity card) is required for registration or verification.
- Crypto-currencies: Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC) and Dash
- Fee: The actual course including the fees are displayed in advance at the ATM.
- Support: by phone: +43 800 999 145 or by Email-Support: firstname.lastname@example.org from Mon-Fri. 10:00 to 20:00 and Sat. 10:00 to 18:00
- Operator: Kurant GmbH
- Hardware manufacturer: General Byte – TwoWay ATM – purchase & sale of crypto currencies possible.
Here you will find a list of all:
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- weitere Standorte
- Business Hours: 09:00 - 20:00Mon09:00 - 20:00Tue09:00 - 20:00Wed09:00 - 20:00Thu09:00 - 20:00Fri09:00 - 20:00Sat09:00 - 20:00SunClosed
Powered by BTCPayWall