Bitcoin ATM Zurich main station
You will find the Bitcoin ATM Zurich Main Station of Bity at Bahnhofpassage 1 in 8001 Zurich on the premises of Western Union
When you walk down the steps in ShopVille-Zurich Hauptbahnhof, the Bitcoin ATM is on the left.
- Adress: Zürich Hauptbahnhof bei Western Union, Bahnhofpassage 1, 8001 Zürich
- Purchase: You can buy Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC) and Monero (XMR) with Swiss Francs (CHF) or Euros (EUR).
- Sale: You can sell Bitcoin and Litecoin for Swiss Francs (CHF).
- Transmission: Paper printout with Private Key as QR Code to import (sweep) to your wallet.
- Limits: Mindestbetrag 50,- CHF/EUR. The daily limit is 5.000,- CHF/EUR per person and day
- Crypto currencies: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Monero (XMR) and Litecoin (LTC)
- Fee: Between 3.5 and 5 % on purchase. and sales between 3.7 and 5.5 % plus a lump sum of 1 CHF.
- Identity check: An identity check is not performed
- Support: No telephone support. Email support to: email@example.com from Monday to Friday, 9:00 – 17:00
- Operator: Bity SA
- Hardware manufacturer: General Bytes
With the purchase you receive a paper printout with the private key in form of a QR Code.
Here you will find a list of all:
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- weitere Standorte
- Business Hours: 09:00 - 20:00Mon09:00 - 21:00Tue09:00 - 21:00Wed09:00 - 21:00Thu09:00 - 21:00Fri09:00 - 21:00Sat09:00 - 20:00Sun09:00 - 20:00
Zurich HB Main Station
Powered by BTCPayWall