Buy Bitcoin with SEPA Bank Transfer
The SEPA Bank Transfer is the payment method offered by every provider. Thus, Buy Bitcoin with SEPA Credit Transfer is the most widely used payment method.
The Customer will receive the bank details from the Bitcoin Provider and a clear purpose of use.
The purchase amount is then transferred to this bank account. This is done by the customer via his online banking access or by means of the completed remittance slip which is handed in at his bank.
The merchant incurs the lowest costs for the acceptance of credit transfers. These are a few cents for the booking items at his house bank for incoming payments.
Bank transfer is one of the best ways to buy Bitcoins in most countries.
- Bank transfer can be used by customers throughout Europe
- Suitable to buy a large amount of Bitcoin
- Very low transfer costs
- high risk of fraud through unauthorised use of hacked bank accounts or counterfeit remittance forms.
- Additional identity checks are possible accordingly.
- Slow; a bank transfer can take 1-2 banking days
- Bank transfer is also the most common payment method when selling Bitcoin. You get the equivalent value of your Bitcoins credited to your bank account.
You can buy Bitcoin with SEPA transfer from the following providers:
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.