Bity – Purchase and sale of Bitcoin
Bity is a Swiss provider for the purchase & sale of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies and is subject to Swiss financial supervision.
The service includes the operation of Bitcoin ATMs at almost 20 locations in Switzerland, the purchase and sale of Bitcoin over the Internet and the service of settling invoices.
Bity Invoice Service
Pay bills online with Bity using Bitcoin or Ether
With the Bity Online Bill Pay service you can pay your bills with Bitcoin and Ethereum.
With Bitcoins or Ether you can pay your rent, telephone or electricity bills.
You can send Fiat money that you owe to friends, family or employees or pay your online shopping bill by bank transfer.
Every dealer you pay online with Fiat (EUR & CHF), you can now pay with crypto!
Easily pay your bills, purchases and transfer crypto between currencies, countries, friends, family or employees online.
Pay bills or transfer money in countries where SEPA credit transfers are supported
To transfer Euro or CHF to a bank account, you have to register with Bity with an email address and your phone number. No further verification is required to use the Online Bill Pay Service.
You can pay out up to CHF / EUR 5,000 per year to a bank account in the SEPA area. This amount can be increased by the additional identity check (KYC). For this purpose, after registration by email address and telephone number, a copy of your identity card, a selfie and proof of address are also required.
After you have registered with Bity, go to the buy/sell section. Indicate the amount in BTC or ETH that you want to send to Bity or the amount in Euro or CHF that should be credited to the bank account.
Then you have the option to enter a message to the payee. Then you enter the name of the bank, the BIC or SWIFT, the IBAN and the name of the account holder. The Bitcoin amount is then sent and Bity transfers the Fiat amount to the specified bank account.
Bity Wechselstube – Buy and sell Bitcoin
You can buy and sell Bitcoin online via the Bity website.
This requires registration and verification. After registration by email address and telephone number, a copy of identification, a selfie and proof of address are required.
- Supported crypto currencies: Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH) and Augur (REP).
- Supported FIAT currencies: Swiss Franc (CHF) and Euro (EUR).
SEPA bank transfer and online transfer (IMMEDIATE banking) are available to pay for the Bitcoin purchase.
Bity Bitcoin ATM
The Bity network of Crypto and Bitcoin ATMs offers the ability to buy and sell Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin and Monero in Swiss Francs (CHF) and Euros (EUR) instantly and securely from physical ATMs in Switzerland. The Bity Bitcoin ATMs are currently operating in Zurich, Zug, Winterthur, Basel, Geneva and Lausanne, with additional locations and support for additional crypto currencies to follow shortly.
The fees vary depending on the location and the current market situation. Generally between 3.5% and 5% of the total amount at purchase and between 3.7% and 5.5% at sale.
Bity vending machines have a limit of 5000 CHF total volume for buying and selling. No identity verification is required to use the crypto-ATMs.
- Address: more than 20 locations in Switzerland e.g. in Zurich, Zug, Winterthur, Basel, Geneva and Lausanne
- Purchase: You can buy Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC) and Monero (XMR) with Swiss Francs (CHF) or Euros (EUR).
- Sale: You can sell Bitcoin for Swiss Francs (CHF).
- Transmission: Paper printout with Private Key as QR Code to import (sweep) to your wallet.
- Limits: Mindestbetrag 50,- CHF/EUR. The daily limit is 5.000,- CHF/EUR per person and day
- Crypto currencies: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Monero (XMR) and Litecoin (LTC)
- Fee: Between 3.5 and 5 % on purchase. and sales between 3.7 and 5.5 % plus a lump sum of 1 CHF.
- Identity check: An identity check is not performed
- Support: No telephone support. Email support to: email@example.com from Monday to Friday, 9:00 – 17:00
- Betreiber: Bity
- Hardware manufacturer: General Bytes
With the purchase you receive a paper printout with the private key in form of a QR Code.
Here you will find a list of all Bity Bitcoin ATMs
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- weitere Standorte