The Nodl is a full node box consisting of Bitcoin Full Node, Lightning Node and BTCPay server.
The Nodl exists as Nodl One and in the red Nodl Samourai Edition under the name Nodl Dojo.
With the Nodl you can connect to Bitcoin and the Lightning network. This allows you to check and process payments without having to rely on payment processors or other service providers. The Nodl runs uncensored and you can connect to anyone anytime, anywhere.
Through the combination of BTCPay server and the network nodes of Bitcoin and Lightning, you can be your own payment processor.
It allows you to work at a fraction of the cost of traditional payment options (such as credit card, PayPal).
The Nodl is based on the idea to develop an Open Source Full Node concept. The Nodl Box is a Full Node Box consisting of BTC Full Node, Lightning Node and BTCPay server.
The current Nodl-Box uses a Rockchip processor with 4 GB RAM and a 1 TB SSD hard disk.
In this way, the nodl can comfortably run the BTCPay server software in addition to Bitcoin and Lightning Node software, and other Altcoin software if required.
In conjunction with the use of an SSD hard drive, the Nodl is able to perform a full synchronization of the block chain since block 0 in less than a week.
The nodl box is therefore also delivered without the pre-downloaded block chain and the user can synchronise it himself before use. The lack of pre-synchronisation is due to the fact that the user should only trust the block chain obtained from a trusted source. you should only trust the original.
Apart from the technical equipment, the Nodl Box also convinces with its attractive design.
The Nodl is delivered in a solid metal housing. Connect the box and within 3 clicks you can download the block chain and make Bitcoin and Lightning payments. Gain financial sovereignty for your online business and make yourself independent of payment service providers and classic payment methods with their high costs and restrictive guidelines.
At Nodl we believe that everyone should run a Node. That’s why the Nodl Box is designed to make it as easy as possible for everyone, whether they want to learn, build or tinker.
The technical characteristics of the Nodl-Box:
- Full Bitcoin Node – no pre-installation of the block chain – download and install the current block chain with one click
- Lightning – Network
- BTCPay Server – Complete integration of the BTCPay Server to receive and execute Bitcoin and Lightning payments
- nodl is open source Customisable to your personal requirements, because open source
- CPU: Rockchip RK3399
- FRAMEWORK: 4 GB eMMC
- Video output: HDMI (can be used for monitoring or troubleshooting)
- Memory connection: USB 2 bridge to SSD controller (USB 3 cable included)
- Network: Gigabit Ethernet
- Storage: 1 TB SSD hard disk
- 5V 4A world power supply (with EU and US plugs)
- Power consumption: 5 W during normal operation, up to 15 W during start-up and initial synchronisation
- Software (optional components can be installed with one click via nodl-admin):
- Bitcoin Core (one-click installation)
- NODL admin interface
- lnd (optionally install with one click)
- RTL (optionally install with one click)
- NBXplorer (optionally install with one click)
- BTCPay Server (optionally install with one click)
- Shitcoins (probably possible, but optional and not supported)
A free Ethernet port on a router / switch (WLAN dongle NOT included)
A free power socket
- Price: $499,- for the Nodl One and $899 for the red Nodl Dojo
- Lightning Client: LND
- Hard disk: 1 TB SSD
- Processor: Rockchip
- BTCPay-Server: JA
- Self-Sync: Yes
- Delivery from: Europe
- Delivery to: Europe, USA
- Shipping time 2-3 weeks
- Shipping costs: $ 25,- to Europe
- Payment per: Bitcoin, Lightning. With invoice also for orders from companies.
- installed components: BTCPay server, Bitcoin Full Node, Lightning Node, ElectrumPersonalServer and ElectrumX
The Nodl Box is perfect for taking the payment processing into your own hands in addition to operating your own Bitcoin or Lightning node.
The device convinces with its appearance and technical equipment.
You can pay for the nodl with Bitcoin. Cheaper articles can also be paid by lightning.
More information about the Nodl at The Coinspondent
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.