spot9 is an installer of a network of Bitcoin ATMs for the German market.
spot9 fulfills the regulatory requirements of the German BaFin with the Bitcoin ATM. The project is realized in cooperation with Sutor Bank and the Austrian Kurant, among others.
Kurant is already the largest operator of Bitcoin ATMs in Austria.
The purchase process at spot9 Bitcoin ATM is done with cash and you can use your own Bitcoin wallet.
Every buyer of Bitcoin at the spot9 Bitcoin ATM must register in advance on the spot9 website and verify his identity.
This requires a German identity card or a foreign passport with a valid certificate of registration.
After that, Bitcoin can be purchased for cash at the spot9 Bitcoin ATM.
- Address: 2 locations in Germany
- Purchase: You can buy Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH) and Dash with Euro (EUR).
- Sale: Some sites also offer the sale of Bitcoin (BTC) against euros.
- Transfer: to your own Bitcoin wallet or as a printed paper wallet.
- Limits: €2.500,- per day and per transaction
- Identity verification: Prior registration and identity verification with Video-Ident procedure required. With German identity card or foreign passport with a valid certificate of registration.
- Crypto-currencies: Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC) and Dash
- Fee: The actual course including the fees are displayed in advance at the ATM.
- Support: by phone at: +49 30 403 647 840 or by email support: email@example.com
- Operator: Kurant GmbH
- Set up: spot9
- Hardware manufacturer: General Byte
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- weitere Standorte